Varicose veins are a leader in the list of diseases that afflict women. During this disease, not only prominent veins and spider veins in the legs are observed, but also severe pain, which mainly begins to torment at night. Women who go to the doctor, as a rule, receive a referral to a surgeon or phlebologist. However, today can be trusted about the effectiveness of folk remedies. Treatment of varicose veins at home is possible, you just have to be patient and believe in positive results.
Statistics show that worldwide today, almost 80% of women experience all the "joy" of the disease after pregnancy. Hereditary factors also play an important role in the development of the disease. If your mother or grandmother suffers from varicose veins, most likely, this dangerous disease will befall you. Other provoking factors are considered professional activities related to sitting for a long time or, conversely, standing on your feet. With such work, varicose veins sooner or later will feel themselves, so it is necessary to take timely prevention, eat more vegetables and fruits, and at night, at least for a short time, lie down with your feetappointed.
Treat your own varicose veins
Naturally, if you feel pain in the legs or see varicose veins, it is better to see a doctor who will give his recommendations on the treatment of this disease. Consult a specialist and about folk remedies that you can use yourself at home. So, it is possible and necessary to cure varicose veins at home. You can not wave to your health, because in this situation it will only get worse.
TOP 10 folk recipes for varicose veins
Today we want to present you the TOP 10 folk recipes that will help you get rid of this unpleasant disease, including visually unpleasant disease.
Therefore, we treat varicose veins at home:
- The most common folk remedy used in the treatment of varicose veins is a common decoction of hops. To prepare it, you need some chopped hops (pour boiling water over it, leave for 15 minutes). Strain, cool the broth and use a glass several times a day. We recommend preparing a new soup for each use.
- Years ago, a well-known waitress advised that the disease should run in cotton socks in the morning dew, and then not remove it all day.
- Another piece of advice from world-renowned healers: drink Antonovka apple infusion at night and in the morning on an empty stomach. To prepare it, you need to pour three apples with one liter of boiling water and leave for a few hours. After that, crush the apples into a "drink". The product is ready. In combination with honey, this recipe dilutes and cleanses the blood perfectly, as well as normalizes appetite and sleep.
- In the treatment of varicose veins at home, rubbing with apple cider vinegar helps. For a month, it is necessary to rub the veins with vinegar every day (for best effect, you can drink a glass of water with a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in parallel).
- If the veins in the legs are very swollen and hard plaques appear, the healer recommends the use of traditional medicine, which requires relatively long but effective treatment. Green tomatoes to save! They must be cut into circles and applied to the affected area overnight (do not forget to fix).
- You can also treat varicose veins with the help of sour milk with finely chopped wormwood grass. The resulting mass must be laid on a bandage, applied to the veins and wrapped on top. At the same time, you can drink Antonov apple infusion, so that a positive effect will be achieved more quickly. Compression should be done within a week, then a week off.
- The amazing nature of nettles has been known for a long time. This ingredient is also helpful in the treatment of varicose veins. However, treatment with this recipe requires a lot of patience and punctuality, as the therapy will be carried out within six months. So, to prepare the nettle infusion, mix a tablespoon of nettle with a glass of water and boil over low heat. Then cool and strain. Divide what is left into three parts and drink each portion before eating.
- What do we always have? Of course, potatoes are loved by many people. We treat varicose veins at home with potatoes. Believe me, this root vegetable can help you in the treatment of varicose veins. Many reviews show that if you grate the raw potatoes and put the mashed potatoes on the swollen veins for a few hours, the pain will go away. The regular use of folk remedies helps to overcome the problem of veins and the onset of significant improvement.
- Varicose veins must be treated. The texture of horse chestnut can help in this regard, which can be prepared using 50 grams of inflorescences and one liter of vodka. Tincture will be ready in a few weeks, do not forget to shake it before use. It is better to store the product in the refrigerator. Drink one tablespoon before meals for 7 days. After a five-day break, the course can continue.
- The recipe using garlic and oil is quite effective for varicose veins. Chopped garlic should be mixed with oil in a ratio of one to two and the resulting mass should be applied to the sore vein. It is best to leave the compress overnight, and in the morning rinse your feet with warm water and wear socks and warm pants.
Other suggestions on the treatment of varicose veins
In the treatment of varicose veins, not only compresses and tinctures are effective, but also, for example, homemade ointments.
Here is one recipe: take chicory dried herbs, St. John's wort, chamomile flowers, meadowsweet, cufflinks, mother and stepmother, and in equal parts, mix, pour into a saucepan. Pour the mixture with a glass of boiling water and bring to a boil. Once the broth is slightly cold, mix well with the vegetable fat. It is necessary to apply the ointment in a thick layer, and cover with polyethylene on top and secure with an elastic bandage. Use the procedure within a week.
Important!If varicose veins bother you, consult a phlebologist to rule out damage to the internal veins. It is effective enough to treat varicose veins at home, but keep in mind that treatment may be futile and then surgical intervention is inevitable. Therefore, before taking independent action, we recommend that everyone contact a specialist.
To treat your feet from varicose veins, you can also prepare a delicious and healthy anti-varicose cocktail in every aspect. To prepare it, you need to grate some almonds, pour boiling water over it and add a tablespoon of honey. Once mixed well, you can begin to heal. Do not overdo it, everything is simple - before breakfast and before bed.
Other recipes for effective tingtur recommended by experienced people are prepared from the plant Kalanchoe pinnate. Fill a 1 liter jar with leaves and fill with alcohol to the top. The infusion will be ready in a few weeks if stored in a dark place. The finished texture must be lubricated on the feet and legs every evening. After the first application, you will feel a positive result, and after a few months you will forget about the disease forever.
Purple leaf coloring and alcohol
Although varicose veins are a fairly common disease, not many people take timely action to get rid of the disease. But it is better to treat all diseases in a timely manner, and even better to prevent disease. As a precaution, the color of purple leaves and alcohol is very suitable. This tingtur is excellent not only as a preventive measure, but also as a method of treating dilated veins. Rubbing the feet purple for a month, the result will be "on the face".
Swollen veins heal well, that is, soluble (no, not conspiracy from varicose veins) rubbing colored alcohol based on white acacia flowers.
Exercises that will help remove blood vessels
And finally, I want to tell you about a special exercise that will help open the blood vessels. Stand on your toes, lifting your heels off the floor a few centimeters, then landing quickly on your heels. Repeat 40-50 times and then rest for a while. Remember to exercise calmly. Repeat this exercise several times a day.
Treating varicose veins at home can be very effective if you really want to get rid of constant pain and discomfort.